Don't really want to write about politics here But sometimes i just cant feel better vomiting it out A message i received from JCRC this morning "Please do not overspend your budget as it is REALLY TIGHT this year" Cool REALLY TIGHT That's why I am allocated a GARGANTUAN sum of 50 Singapore dollars 50 Singapore dollars to manage 2 groups for one year When I knew about the allocation No one, and no word in any existing natural language could describe how furious I was at this extreme absurdity Can anyone teach me how? When I brought this up They say i wrote it down myself This showed that either they do not have very good eyesight (yes its present tense) Or that they are really all out to bully me They make their own decisions and their decisions are always wise and everyone is expected to accept what they receive When we seek help from them? One day.... One week... Two weeks... You will reach to a conclusion to carry out with things at your discretion And if something gets screwed? 2 words Die lor
Oh ya, actually also received this message earlier: "We are very disappointed that more than half of you did not attend the meeting on Wednesday" So, only you can be disappointed with us We cannot, and should not Cos we voted for you to be in power? And you deserve the place that you are in now? It's fun no doubt Practicing the art of making and disseminating instructions But hey This message was not sent out until like... 2 days before? And hey What about activities that are held on Wednesday? Call it to a halt then come for the meeting? And when we don't turn up "We are very disappointed" What about When our requests and concerns are turned down With lame excuses or simply ignorance?
I have only these few words to convey You all think you very big ah? Sad to say, most of them have changed since they came into power Change in what way? Just observe I shall add no more words