Have a friend who has recently for a few years faced lots of problems And this friend told me he almost committed suicide a few days ago Went for counselling I feel so helpless
Can anyone help me to help him? I really want to help But I dont know how What should I do?
i guess counselling is the best thing for him..and you can help by being there whenever he needs you..and keep him convinced that counselling can help him... keep him company...and look out for signs of depression.. it's difficult to help in any other way if you dont know what problems he is facing...but dont force him to tell you if he is unwilling to.. just let him know you are willing to listen if he needs to talk...(that's all i can think of now..)
i guess he saw a counsellor already... feel very bad cos i've been busy the last week and didnt keep him company despite him asking me out for several occasions... really need to spend more time with him.. guess will need to prioritize?
Ask him out when u r free then :)give him more attention, care about him more..when he finally gets better he will be really happy dat u were there for him when he was going through the hardest period of time in his life :)
well u could talk to him?:) make him feel loved! let him know ur there for him!:)