Thoughts of a Rodent

Klug zu reden ist doch schwer, klug zu schweigen noch viel mehr

try

The Fellowship of Durian
Hall
High School Friends
Childhood Buddies-In-Crime
Family
卧虎藏龙
A Cappella
Deutsch
Under Construction
This section is currently under construction.
Dedication Corner

李香兰- 张学友


Lyrics - to be prepared soon

Sunday, June 18, 2006
Il Divo
ACHTUNG: The introduction below features songs of Operatic Pop Genre. If you do not enjoy Classical songs, please do not comment that it sucks. Please respect what others appreciate.

Lately I have been finding enjoyment in listening songs of Il Divo, a male quartet, each from Spain, Switzerland, France and the US. The songs they have been singing are mostly in Spanish (i think). Listen to the powerful vocal they use as they sing. This, a new genre of songs called Operatic Pop has been created. 2 of them are Tenors, 1 Baritone and 1 Vox Populi (He sings most of the melody i guess) . Their genre is similar to that of Josh Groban, who is most likely a Baritone i think.

The 2 songs I attached to my player here are "samples" for your entertainment.

I Believe In You (Je Crois En Toi) Il Divo lyrics

Artist: Il Divo
Album: Ancora
Year: 2005
Title: I Believe In You (Je Crois En Toi) with Celine Dion

Lonely
The path you have chosen
A restless road
No turning back
One day you
Will find your light again
Don't you know
Don't let go
Be strong

Follow you heart
Let your love lead through the darkness
Back to a place you once knew
I believe, I believe, I believe
In you

Follow your dreams
Be yourself, an angel of kindness
There's nothing that you cannot do
I believe, I believe, I believe
In you

Tout seul
Tu t'en iras tout seul
Coeur ouvert
À L'univers
Poursuis ta quête
Sans regarder derrière
N'attends pas
Que le jour
Se lève
Suis ton étoile
Va jusqu'où ton rêve t'emporte
Un jour tu le toucheras
Si tu crois si tu crois si tu crois
En toi

Suis la lumière
N'éteins pas la flamme que tu portes
Au fonds de toi souviens-toi
Que je crois que je crois que je crois
En toi

Someday I'll find you
Someday you'll find me too
And when I hold you close
I'll know that is true
Follow your heart
Let your love lead through the darkness
Back to a place you once knew
I believe, I believe, I believe in you

Follow your dreams
Be yourself, an angel of kindness
There's nothing that you cannot do
I believe, I believe, I believe
In you (x3)


Sorry for the French part. Speak no French so need time to translate. or anyone who knows French out there can help?
*hint hint
*wink wink

The second song, Regresa A Mi which is the Spanish version of Unbreak My Heart first sung by Toni Braxton, will be featured in the next entry. Stay tuned!
posted by JE @ 02:51  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:56 am, June 18, 2006, Blogger dingying said…

    no need to hint or wink lar. i know i kena liao. haha. ok here's the translation:

    All alone
    you will go on your way all alone
    Heart opened to the universe
    Pursue your quest
    Without looking back
    Don't wait
    For the day to arise
    Follow your star
    Go where your dream takes you
    One day you will touch it
    If you believe, if you believe, if you believe
    in yourself

    Follow the light
    Don't put off the flame that you carry
    In your bottom of your heart, remember
    That i believe, that i believe, that i believe in you

    ===tadah===

    =P

     
  • At 1:34 am, June 19, 2006, Blogger JE said…

    Merci Beaucoup!!!

    Wow that must be very well translated. hehe thanks a lot!

    Danke schön! haha

    =D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Current Status

Location: Ang Mo Kio, Singapore
See my complete profile
Next in Itinerary

23 January 2009

Singapore - Kuala Lumpur

28 January 2009

Kuala Lumpur - Singapore

22 March 2009

Naturally 7

10 April 2009

CATS @ Esplanade

Looks forward to visit

Bangkok

Hong Kong

Shanghai

Kuching

Kota Kinabalu

Long Term Goals

Jan - Mar 2009

Deutsch B2 bei GI

March 2009

GRE Preparations

June 2009

Test DaF

August 2009

MSc (Chem) by Research

Tagboard



Recent Posts
Archives
Under Construction
This section is currently under construction.
Who's viewed Me

Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER