No one and not any word in any language can describe the level of my anxiety, excitement and how much i look forward to this immersion trip. It is simply... like that lor... :P anyways, hmmm did some packing today. Dunno why am I just being lazy, or I have packed enough? Just keep on have the feeling that I have finished packing, but another subconscious side of me is like trying to tell me that I am forgetting something. Hmm... just dont know how to describe lah. How would my host family be? How many children do they have? How many rabbits do they have? I just hope I won't offend them in anyway throughout my stay with them. If not this will be just simply memalukan. Seems that my blog is gettting shorter and shorter and shorter... haha... issit that my '3 minutes of heat' in blogging is already on the waning??? Guess time can only prove the truth beneath this. 3 more days! By Sunday I will be in Singapore!