Blogging here is kind of fun. Haha... everyone else is mugging under high osmotic pressure and I'm just lying back in a very slacked setting writing this Blog! Muaaahahahaha.... its so cool. Hmm don't need to worry la maybe last night I just caught some temporary cold. Usually sleeping heals. I somehow find sleeping a very good remedy to many health destabilizing factors. A good reducing agent for the stressed mind in fact. Hahaha... a strong reducing agent indeed. They say coffee would be a good oxidizing agent, but think it's not strong enough to oxidize me.
Conclusion???
1. I have a relatively high oxidation state. 2. I am more susceptible to being reduced than to be oxidized. 3. I am also an oxidizing agent.
Proof: I irritate people by nudging them for no reasons in MSN. I crack cold and lame jokes that people don't find funny, but they still laugh sometimes. Try reducing me, you will get instantaneous oxidative attack from me.
Therefore, I should be a P-block element. (Check out the Periodic Table if you want to find out more)
you are now an excited electron.