Well, feel a little awkward to realize that year one is going to end really soon within a week. Not that I realized it only now but just want to point out how fast time can really past. Scary, yeah? Soon I'll also be 21 already... Stepping into the life of an adult and the responsibility for whatever you are going to do just increases exponentially. But what the heck. While worrying for what's going to happen next, better concentrate more on whats going to happen immediately. 3 more papers to accomplish and thats it for my first year second semester. But then, after finishing a paper today, really dont feel like continuing... at least for today. How did I do? All that i can say is that i've tried my best. No point elaborating more as there's nothing I can do with it. Haha sounds like i did some terrible things rite? But really, you'll know when it is the time to move on and worry for other subjects rather than wasting time finding out more about something that cannot be changed anymore. Anyways, just had dinner... Don't know why I feel very funny, like there's butterfly in my stomach.. haha... doesnt really matter... afterall there's no paper tmr... |
Yeah man, we will be the seniors soon... time sure flies yeah. Got more labs and chemicals to look forward to.