Notice a trend? Being common for 2 years, my blog entries are at the lowest from the months of May to July. Haha... ok lah this roughly coincides with the 3-month summer vacation. Hmm although it is summer all year round at this part of the world, it is still considered a "summer" vacation. Probably planned to overlap with that in most other Universities in the Northern Hemisphere? More on the English-speaking side I guess. Well, not to say this 2 weeks have been busy but many things had happened and stirred my thoughts. First of all, I took up a challenge - that is going back to my previous college to do relief teaching for about 8 days. A challenge as I am not teaching the subject I am comfortable in. Well I guess one should not always live in his own comfort zone? So, time to challenge myself a bit. Tomorrow I will be going there and try out if it would be part of my list of consideration of job. Good pay tho. Hehe. |
go go~! :D