23 months and 2 days, or 696.5 days. That's exactly the number (first blog dated back to 25 Feb 2005) of days that I have used the previous version (Scribe) as my blog template. Found this template kind of complicated but yet, there is still a trace of simplicity. Just like my mind. And guess what it's title is?
"Lonely"
Muahaha... So I decided to use this as my new template. Not sure how long I will keep this, maybe another 696.5 days at least? Or until I find out enough people out there who share the identical blog template (which was the main driving force for my growing eagerness to change to a new template).
Anyway a new, though short, phase of my study life is about to begin. So time to make some "refreshments". The only difference is that this refreshment cannot be eaten lar. Muahaha
|
Was reading through some of your recent posts. Wah you're very free lah... 250ish posts!! I'm still at my... 25th? Ahaha.
BTW why am I in the Durian Fellowship?!?!